The final 3rd Module of the I-PET programme has started at DSTU
On October 12, 2021, the online informative meeting dedicated to the launch of the 3rd i-PET Module was held. Only trainees who successfully passed the attestation in the previous 2 Modules were able to continue their studies.
The welcoming speech was delivered by I.M. Maevskaya, Head of DSTU International Education Department. Trainees were able to ask questions and discuss the organization of educational process.
The 3rd Module - is a professional retraining programme "Pedagogical training for teachers of technical universities under iPET programme" (Module iPET-3) and includes 5 courses plus the final project. Trainers from DSTU and European universities of the consortium, who have passed additional training in the framework of ENTER online seminars at DTI university and at Tallinn University of Technology, have been invited to deliver teaching of i-PET courses in DSTU.
Disciplines and teachers:
- "Digital Education" - teacher - Acting Head of the Department of "Media Technology", Candidate of Physics and Mathematical Sciences, Associate Professor Kadomtsev M. I., Don State Technical University;
- "Problem-, project- and practice-oriented training" - teacher - Prof. Eduarda Pinto Ferreira , Polytechnic University of Porto (Portugal);
- "Learning outcomes’ assessment " - teacher - Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences Maevskaya I.M., Don State Technical University;
- " Course design " - teacher Tia Ruitmann, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor, Tallinn University of Technology, Tallinn (Estonia);
- " Engineering innovation process" - teacher - Associate Professor, Susana Nicola, Polytechnic University of Porto (Portugal);
- "Final project" – teacher - Jose Carlos Cuadrado, Professor, PhD, Polytechnic University of Porto (Portugal).